[OpenAFS] AFS client installation on Motorolla MVME6100 PowerPC

Konstantin Boyanov Konstantin Boyanov <kkboyanov@gmail.com>
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:22:19 +0200

------=_Part_4816_2078969.1123248139089

Hi everybody!

I'm merely a newbie at all the AFS stuff, so I will ask you for some help.=
=20
I'm trying to install a AFS client on a Motorola MVME6100 PowePC running=20
Linux Live Red Hat 8.0 but I cannot find the appropriate guide and=20
documentation for it. I've been googling around the net for some info but=
=20
all I could find was how to install it on normal Linux machines. If you hav=
e=20
something concerning this issue in mind - pleas reply.

Thank you!

Konstantin Boyanov

------=_Part_4816_2078969.1123248139089

Hi everybody!<br>
I'm merely a newbie at all the AFS stuff, so I will ask you for some help. =
I'm trying to install a AFS client on a Motorola MVME6100 PowePC
running Linux Live Red Hat 8.0 but I cannot find the appropriate guide
and documentation for it. I've been googling around the net for some
info but all I could find was how to install it on normal Linux
machines. If you have something concerning this issue in mind - pleas
reply.<br>
Thank you!<br>
Konstantin Boyanov<br>

------=_Part_4816_2078969.1123248139089--