[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS-info digest, Vol 1 #2523 - 2 msgs

Konstantin Boyanov kkboyanov@gmail.com
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:01:58 +0200

------=_Part_397_10803543.1123754518800

>Assuming this is a standard Linux system - not an embedded system.
>Recommend using a current release rev 1.3.85 or later.
>I can e-mail the 3 referenced afs start scripts if needed. (from SuSE 9.3)=
.
>Notes below:

It is an embedded system. And yes, you can e-mail me the afs start scripts,=
=20
if only to see what they are all about.

Thanks Konstantin

------=_Part_397_10803543.1123754518800

&gt;Assuming this is a standard Linux system - not an embedded system.<br>&=
gt;Recommend using a current release rev 1.3.85 or later.<br>&gt;I can e-ma=
il the 3 referenced afs start scripts if needed. (from SuSE 9.3).<br>&gt;No=
tes below:
scripts, if only to see what they are all about.<br><br>Thanks Konstantin<b=
r>

------=_Part_397_10803543.1123754518800--