[OpenAFS] Removing an old server and adding a new one.

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 07:18:24 -0400

Did you reboot the systems after modifying CelLServDB?  If not, well,
that's why you're getting the "old" information.  "fs listcell" asks
the kernel "what servers do you have configured for this cell?"  On
startup afsd loads that information into the kernel and the kernel
caches that information..  So you're just reading out the cached
information.

I believe an "fs newcell" will let you replace the kernel-cache
with the new server list.

-derek