[OpenAFS] AFS, Kerberos, NSS, etc. on Debian

Madhusudan Singh singh.madhusudan@gmail.com
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:19:55 -0400

What are the ports needed for file server to be able to respond to clients ?
Our file server is up and working, users are able to login over ssh with
their kerberos credentials, but openafs clients seem to be unable to connect.