[OpenAFS] pam_krb5afs under x86_64

Dj Merrill deej@thayer.dartmouth.edu
Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:02:37 -0500

Hi all,
	I'm running into some strange behaviour, and I'm hoping
someone may have already come up with a solution.

	We are running a bunch of 32 bit Centos 3.5 and 3.6 machines,
and using pam_krb5afs.so with the "tokens" option in the PAM
system-auth file for authentication and getting AFS tokens upon login.
It seems to be working fine with 32 bit Intel and AMD machines,
however, under 64 bit Centos 3.6 x86_64 (Intel ia32e machine), it works
okay at the console, but when logging in via SSH it won't get
the AFS tokens.  It gets the Krb5 tickets, and I can manually
use the "afslog" or "aklog" commands to get AFS tokens.

	Any solutions already out there before I start delving into
possibly hours of debug h*ll?

Thanks,

-Dj

--