[OpenAFS] 1.4.1-rc2 feedback

Terry McCoy terry@nd.edu
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:24:10 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone have anything to share about 1.4.1-rc2?

I have sent openafs-bugs@openafs.org several reports with fileserver
core dumps.  I wish I could find out why it is dumping core so often.

Also anyone know the purpose of -abortthreshold? in the fileserver

|  Terry McCoy                                  email:  terry@nd.edu          |
|  Sr Systems Engineer                          phone:  (574) 631-4274        |
|  Office of Information Technologies                                         |
|  315 Information Technology Center                                          |
|  University of Notre Dame                                                   |
|  Notre Dame, Indiana  46556                                                 |
|  perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);' |