[OpenAFS] Re: directories in afs have "owners"?

Adam Megacz megacz@cs.berkeley.edu
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:18:51 -0800

>> if that isn't the case, how do I display and modify this extra

> If wishes were trees....

Hrm, your reply was a bit cryptic... are you saying that AFS files
have a secret "owner" attribute which I can neither examine nor
modify?

If that is true, it would answer my question.  But it seems so against
the rest of the philosophy behind AFS that I simply assumed that it
couldn't be the case.

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380

Q: "Won't the pendulum swing back?"
A: "It has never been a pendulum. Think tectonic plates instead."
                                              -- from patrick.net