[OpenAFS] Failover

Pierre Ancelot pierre@bostoncybertech.com
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:08:55 -0500

Ok, then, what i am looking for is a distributed filesystem (free of
charge and license (GNU or so)) replication over all nodes since i am
preparing a virtual mail server using keepalived and maildir system. The
thing is users use imap and imaps in a load balanced environnement so
every node should access the same filesystem to r/w the changes, the
whole thing beeing distributed over all nodes and failover....

Anyone could please orient me ?

Thanks :)