[OpenAFS] MacOSX "latest release" is still 1.2.11?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:51:19 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:

> I'd like to ask that there be some easy way to get version information..
> either by including it in the MacOS package binary name, or by 'afsd
> --version'.

--version doesn't fit with any of the other afsd flags, and unless you
mean the filename of the package, including it in the package name itself
will mean we don't upgrade old versions. It will be there, correct, in the
plist files, at least, now, the question is what can be done with that?