[OpenAFS] OpenAFS MSI Transforms

Jonathan Mills jonmills@physics.unc.edu
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:01:04 -0500

I'm trying to do a number of things with a transform to customize AFS
when I roll it out with Active Directory. I would like it to uninstall
the existing loopback adapter, and reinstall and bind itself to the
loopback adapter. (Alternately, if it could simply bind itself to the
existing loopback adapter, but that doesn't always seem to happen.)

I would like it to remove the -m flag from afscreds.exe

And I would like it to force a reboot of the client after AFS is
installed by group policy.

I've opened the MSI in Orca, but I'm overwhelmed by all the settings.

Thanks!

Jonathan Mills
UNC-CH Physics and Astronomy Dept.