[OpenAFS] removing a client from file server blacklist

John Tang Boyland boyland@solomons.cs.uwm.edu
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:47:26 -0600

This is regarding our OpenAFS 1.2.8 (I know...) server.
I have a client that is behind a NAT which transmits 7001
requests to the client, but for a few weeks, the messages
were lost since the NAT box changed the local IP address of
the client (and the 7001 messages were sent to the old, dead,
IP address).  But the server got annoyed and now, even though
I've fixed the NAT, the file server refuses to speak to the
client.  I saw a message about this; does one just have to
shutdown and restart the fileserver process ?

Thanks,
John