[OpenAFS] problems with vos changeaddr

Hagbard Celine Hagbard Celine <footourist@gmail.com>
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 02:30:09 +0100

I've been able to reset everything to the starting point.
Now my situation is:

deathstar:~# vos lista -noresolv
127.0.0.1
10.66.6.12

I've read in a few posts that a solution is thru the NetRestrict file.
Then:
deathstar:~# find /etc/openafs -name NetRestrict -exec cat {} \; -print
127.0.0.1
/etc/openafs/server/NetRestrict
127.0.0.1
/etc/openafs/NetRestrict

but the localhost addr is still there, and this don't let me use
remote clients to access my local cell.

--
---
Hagbard Celine