[OpenAFS] 2005-01-17 snapshot: good so far on Fedora Core 2.6.10 kernels

Matthew Miller mattdm@mattdm.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:06:06 -0500

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 11:20:36AM -0500, Jason McCormick wrote:
> Are you applying any of the previous patches we've been using for the
> 2.6.10 stuff? "Zombie-workaround" patch still applies cleanly.

It applies cleanly because all it does is disable the entire body of the
function, and there's enough there that the patch doesn't include enough
context to know to do otherwise even though the body has actually changed
significantly.

It's not necessary anymore, basically. The only patch I'm still applying is
authclient.patch, and that's only because Thomas Chung told me to do it. :)
<http://fedoranews.org/tchung/openafs/openafs-1.3.74-authclient.patch>

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>