[OpenAFS] 2005-01-17 snapshot: good so far on Fedora Core 2.6.10 kernels

Jason McCormick jasonmc@cert.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:10:42 -0500

Heh, I'm just finished up the builds of the snapshot for 2.6.10-1.741_FC3
right now.  Earlier tests seem to be fine although I had an oddity with
memcache complaining about being unable to allocate 8M of RAM and oopsing.
I have to look into that more tomorrow when I'm in front of the box.

-- Jason

--On Tuesday, January 18, 2005 10:06:06 PM -0500 Matthew Miller

--
Jason McCormick
CERT Infrastructure Team