[OpenAFS] [Q] Creating User space AFS Client using FUSE

Sungjin Chun chunsj@embian.com
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 10:06:16 +0900

On Jul 7, 2005, at 10:58 PM, chas williams - CONTRACTOR wrote:

> there was some talk of this at one point.  a native client is
> preferred
> but i can still this being somewhat useful.  certainly a user space
> program is going to be easier to debug.  however, some of the more
> interesting afs bits (like acls) might be supportable through FUSE.
> i know much about FUSE though.

Not yet implemented FUSE part but it seems rather easy with libuafs.

> what attached file?

OOPS! I missed my attached file :-) Anyway I've solved my problem (I
have to modify some libuafs, libafs related files. After some more
testing I can make patch and post it to this list, stay tuned :-)

Thanks.