[OpenAFS] [Q] Creating User space AFS Client using FUSE

chas williams - CONTRACTOR chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Thu, 07 Jul 2005 09:58:14 -0400

In message <2A9F2846-1FEB-4D1E-BBD2-9BE4FBDF8DA4@embian.com>,Sungjin Chun write
s:
>Is there anyone who tries FUSE + libuafs? Or am I going wrong direction?
>And can I get some info(code, doc or etc) on libuafs on linux? I've

there was some talk of this at one point.  a native client is preferred
but i can still this being somewhat useful.  certainly a user space
program is going to be easier to debug.  however, some of the more
interesting afs bits (like acls) might be supportable through FUSE.
i know much about FUSE though.

>tried some simple code (attached file), but it only dies with

what attached file?