[OpenAFS] [Q] Creating User space AFS Client using FUSE

Sungjin Chun chunsj@embian.com
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:48:31 +0900

I've found the cause of segmentation fault error. It related to
gop_lookupname (which in turn calls lookupname) macro. I'm sure why
but if I add lookupname declaration to all gop_loopkupname macro
calling files and change gop_lookupname with lookupname function
call, then it just works. Without this, the last argument (pointer to
pointer of struct vnode) is not correctly transferred to lookupname
function. I cannot find more elegant solution on this problem, yet.