[OpenAFS] PAM issues

Madhusudan Singh singh.madhusudan@gmail.com
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 12:30:50 -0400

Hi

	I am trying to install an openafs server (well, trying to configure it) as a
MIT kerberos 5 client (authentication in a realm other than the cell name) on
a Slackware 10.1 machine running kernel 2.4.29. Well, Slack does not include
PAM, so I installed it after installing openafs and kerberos 5. However, I do
not see pam_krb5.so and such libraries created. I know this question is only
related in an ancillary fashion to configuration of openafs, but I wish to
know what I should do to get these libraries to compile (in case they are
needed).

Thanks,

MS