[OpenAFS] Compressed source code...

Rodney M Dyer rmdyer@uncc.edu
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 22:41:02 -0400

Ok ok, I've observed that it was an oversite, and have already downloaded
the TAR file itself.  WinZIP can deal with TARs directly, even though they
aren't compressed.  I'm not really interested in having every compression
tool under the sun (Microsystems? ... pun) installed.  I'm also willing to
accept that there's something misconfigured on my machine(s) relating to
the MIME types that prevent IE from saving a "...tar.gz", or
"...tar.bz2".  I'll just keep renaming it once it gets saved.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing ".gz" again.

Rodney

Rodney