[OpenAFS] Re: New Cell on debian with krb5 and afs-newcell script

Faheem Mitha faheem@email.unc.edu
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:55:03 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:33:46 -0500, Sensei <senseiwa@tin.it> wrote:

> On Jul 13, 2005, at 7:02am, Lars Schimmer wrote:
>
>> I just setup a new cell on debian using the scripts in the package.
>
> Never tries, I always used the plain afs documentation.
[snip]

Hi,

Do you use the Debian packages, though? If so, can you tell me what
documentation you used? I've been having some problems with the Debian
scripts, and would be interested in hearing about other approaches
that might prove more successful.

Thanks.                                                     Faheem.