[OpenAFS] cache use topping out at around 3GB?

Matthew Miller mattdm@mattdm.org
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 09:18:46 -0400

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 09:03:30AM -0400, Kris Van Hees wrote:
> I can confirm I saw the same behaviour with 1.3.82 a few days ago, when I
> was doing some unrelated testing. Haven't had time to track down the
> problem yet though. Given that it is still present in 1.3.84, I'll have a
> look at it (if someone else doesn't get to it first).

Hmmm. Bumping up the chunksize (to 20) seems to have done something:

  AFS using 5085868 of the cache's available 8388608 1K byte blocks.

I guess I need to go back and reread the recent thread on better default
options....

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>