[OpenAFS] Documentation project

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Thu, 09 Jun 2005 23:09:18 -0400

On Thursday, June 09, 2005 01:31:06 PM -0700 ted creedon
<tcreedon@easystreet.com> wrote:

> ... but I don't think anyone but me will be dong updates anyway.

That doesn't sound like a reasonable assumption to me, either in theory or
in practice.

This is an open-source project, and it needs to be possible for people to
contribute changes to it, including to its documentation.  Not changes of
the form "Ted, please make it say blah".  Changes in the form of patches,
which can be integrated by gatekeepers, without your involvement.

   Sr. Research Systems Programmer