[OpenAFS] Documentation project comments

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:37:51 -0700

ted creedon <tcreedon@easystreet.com> writes:

> If there is a Latex to man ir info, shouldn't be too bad.
> There are 800 pages in the Admin Reference....

Yes, and most of them need significant work to update.  Changing the
format of the documentation is only about 10% of the actual work that
needs to get done.

My first goal is to get the documentation into a format that's easy and
simple to edit, and then I'll start reviewing them page by page to make
sure that the documentation is actually accurate.  That's most of the
work, but that's also very parallelizable and hopefully other people can
jump in.