[OpenAFS] Graphical Tools for AFS Cell Administration?

Kristian Du kristian@hitech-sanita.it
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:30:43 +0200

Hi Everyone,

I have been using openAFS for quite a while now and I was wondering
whether anyone was aware of the existence of a GUI tool for
administering an AFS cell. It would be nice to have something like a web
panel to allow the administrator to perform all usual operations as
creating volumes, setting up quotas, etc. etc.

If nothing is available I might give it a try implementing it if none of
you see any technical problems in this. A cgi capable web server with an
openafs client running should be enough for the job.

--
Kristian <kristian@hitech-sanita.it>