[OpenAFS] Residence Inn booking for OpenAFS conference

Esther Filderman Esther Filderman <mizmoose@gmail.com>
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:56:26 -0400

The AFS workshop rate was only guaranteed for a period of time or
until a set number of rooms were sold.   The special rate is not
supposed to be available anymore.

That said, whomever you spoke to on the phone was a moron.  CMU would
not be able to help get a hotel rate, only the specific hotel
guarantees such a thing!  The reservations people are supposed to know
these things.

Sheesh.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the confusion.

e.