[OpenAFS] FSFS Subversion repository on OpenAFS 1.3.84 problems

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery@ece.cmu.edu
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:09:15 -0400

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 13:47 -0400, Mitch Collinsworth wrote:
> Sounds good.  It's been a while but looking at our config file it
> looks like I worked around this by pointing LockDir to a writable
> directory.  Or is this the patch you're talking about maybe?

That's what I'm talking about; LockDir was only recently integrated into
standard CVS, formerly it was an add-on patch.

--
brandon s. allbery   [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]      allbery@kf8nh.com
system administrator      [WAY too many hats]        allbery@ece.cmu.edu