[OpenAFS] Error creating volume

Danny d.krawinckel@pandora.be
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:41:06 +0100

> And I bet if you do the udebug command on the other server it also
> says it's not sync site.

It's true, is the problem then in the synchronization between the two
servers?

> Sync host 0.0.0.0?  Ohh, that's special. I've never seen that before.

What does it mean?

> I think your servers are confused about the network they're on.  I
> didn't realize until this that you're running them on a 10. net.
> I'm not sure, but I seem to recall there's some special voodoo you
> have to do to make an AFS cell work on a 10. net.  I'm sure one of the
> others will now pop up and correct me.

The 10. net is the network at my school, what is so special about a 10. net?
Please tell me because I'm running out of time and patience :-)
Thx for your reaction by the way, it's nice to know there is someone who
wants to help.