[OpenAFS] library implementing the server side of the afs protocol?

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:50:55 -0600

1. You'd be more properly looking for 'libviced' not 'libafsd', as afsd
is the client not the server.

2. There is a tool that re-exports a local filesystem as read-only AFS
data that was not maintained, but I cannot remember the name of it. One
of the people on the list may remember though. It was significantly
smaller than the existing fileserver implementation and would be a
likely starting point for what you're looking to do.

-- Nathan