[OpenAFS] Strange 2.6.x problems

Stefaan stefaandr@hotmail.com
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:12:11 +0200 (CEST)

Can you try this?  Shut down the server, kill the bosserver, and then
restart: (if using bash)
MALLOC_CHECK_=0 bosserver

A while ago I needed this to get things started, but I don't anymore.  I
think the change was in the way I compiled the afs-server, but I haven't
checked.
If this solves your problem, and you do everything the same way on both
machines, the "problem" could be in a newer glibc doing more checks on how
well the openafs-server manages memory.

Regards,

Stefaan