[OpenAFS] OpenAFS client on 64 bit LPAR running AIX 5.2 64 bit

Raghu S raghu_afs@yahoo.com
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:17:26 -0800 (PST)

--0-1408661148-1112141846=:1896

Hi

We are planning to bring in some p-670 LPAR nodes to OpenAFS cell. However, OpenAFS client is not available for AIX5.2 (64-bit) on www.openafs.org downloads.

I am trying to collect some info from user community.
Anybody compiled OpenAFS on p-series 64 bit and AIX 5.2 (64bit) combination? We are open to use AIX5.2 or Redhat AS or Redhat EL whichever works.

Thanks in advance

Regds

Raghu

--0-1408661148-1112141846=:1896

<DIV>Hi</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We are planning to bring in some p-670 LPAR nodes to OpenAFS cell. However, OpenAFS client is not available for AIX5.2 (64-bit) on <A href="http://www.openafs.org">www.openafs.org</A> downloads. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am trying to collect some info from user community. </DIV>
<DIV>Anybody compiled OpenAFS on p-series 64 bit and AIX 5.2 (64bit) combination? We are open to use AIX5.2 or Redhat AS or Redhat EL whichever works.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regds</DIV>