[OpenAFS] Monolithic kernel (linux > 2.6.8) without loadable modules support

Nathan Neulinger nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:03:28 -0600

One issue though would be the question of whether or not this would even
be legal... The GPL/IPL incompatibility is resolved through the
separation of the module. Does this problem get worse if you managed to
link staticly with the kernel itself?

-- Nathan