[OpenAFS] Currently correct info for Debian sarge OpenAFS install?

Eric Bennett eric@umbralservices.com
Tue, 03 May 2005 12:32:57 +1000

Hi Russ,

configuration.transcript.txt.gz has been my working document, I've gotten to the vos create part and no further, as you'll see further on this thread.

Regards
Eric