[OpenAFS] Callback/Cache Issues with 1.3.82 on FC3

Stephan Wiesand Stephan.Wiesand@desy.de
Wed, 4 May 2005 08:41:19 +0200 (CEST)

Caches are ext3, 1GB in size, on a dedicated logical volume. Architecture
is i686. Afsd options are

   -fakestat -stat 300 -dcache 100 -daemons 2 -volumes 50 -afsdb -dynroot

SELinux is enabled with the default settings (targeted policy, enforcing).

There are no port filters between the client and the servers, no NAT. Our
network is reliable. We haven't had trouble with cache consistency for a long
time (probably since the 1.0 days).

I can reliably reproduce the failure. The patch from Jason McCormick's
last posting makes it vanish.

I can't think of anything else that matters right now. What else do you
need?