[OpenAFS] drive mappings

Ron Croonenberg ronc@DePauw.edu
Mon, 9 May 2005 12:34:43 EST

Hello,

I am using the new client...things seem to work better but I still have drive
mapping issues.

When I try to map a drive to :
\afs\afs-2.csc.depauw.edu\home\cowboy  "nothing" can be seen and I can't create
any files or anything.

However on \afs\.afs-2.csc.depauw.edu\home\cowboy everything seems to work.

On the "old" server,  the drive mapping to \afs\csc.depauw.edu\home\cowboy seems
to work just fine.

Did I do something "backwards" when I set up that new server ?  and if so, how
can I find out what ?

thanks,

Ron

1879:
     Thomas Edison gets an idea, and his brother Timmy says,
     "Hey, what's that thing over your head?
 Ron Croonenberg               | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Technology Coordinator        | Fax:   1 765 658 4732

 Department of ComputerScience | e-mail : ronc@DePauw.edu
 DePauw University             |
 Julian Science & Math Center  |
 602 South College Ave.        |