[OpenAFS] Moderation

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Sat, 14 May 2005 22:24:48 -0400

IMPORTANT! This message has been blind-carbon-copied to you.
Do not reply-to-all or forward it without the author's permission.

I've just gone through the moderation queues on both openafs-info and
openafs-devel, which I'd been pretty lame about for the last couple of
weeks.  So if you're not subscribed directly and have been waiting for a
post to appear, it should be coming through shortly.

Apologies in advance for any inadvertently-duplicated messages caused by my
approving duplicates of messages people re-sent after subscribing.
Normally I try to drop those messages I've already seen on the list, but
I'm sure I missed a couple this time around.

-- Jeff