[OpenAFS] AFSDB vs SRV records??

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Wed, 18 May 2005 17:40:37 -0500

I've found the IETF draft for kerberos SRV records online, and that
works nicely, but I can't seem to fine any similiar documentation on
AFSDB records, or equivalent SRV records.

Is this actually documented someplace? Does anyone use AFSDB and/or SRV
records?

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer@hozed.org

Somone asked my why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:

"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz