[OpenAFS] Release of Kvibille - ACL editor for Gnome

William John Murray W.J.Murray@rl.ac.uk
Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:27:48 +0000

On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 13:59 +0100, M=C3=A5rten Svantesson wrote:
> William John Murray <W.J.Murray@rl.ac.uk> writes:
>=20
> >    Hi M=C3=A5rten,
> >           I like this, very neat. But I can only make it work as a
> > stand alone programme. You say I need Nautilus Extensions Library
> > I am not certain what this is. I have eel2 and eel2-devel installed;
> > is there something else required? Or something to do to enable it in=20
> > the Nautilus browser?
>=20
> As I mentioned it was introduced in Gnome 2.10. I use Gentoo and here
> it comes as a part of nautilus. Some distributions have it as a
> separate package called something like libnautilus-extension. For
> example in Debian you seem to need libnautilus-extension-dev (which
> depends on libnautilus-extension1).
>=20
  Hm...OK, well I have not understood something. Fedora Core 4
has  nautilus-2.10.0-4 which includes nautilus-devel and
libnautilus-extension.so

In fact, if I look in config.log I see:

configure:22279: checking for libnautilus-extension >=3D 2.10.0
configure:22283: result: yes
   So is there a test I can make to see where the problem lies?

   Thanks,
         Bill