[OpenAFS] Multiple Cells

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:14:29 -0500

>1. OpenAFS 1.4 should be capable of using MIT Kerberos V, When creating
>the the keytab (for use with asetkey) I do "ktadd -e des-cbc-crc:v4
>afs/linet.dk", when using aklog it fails if krb524d is not running. Is
>that the way to create the keytab ? Should'nt I be able to use aklog
>without krb524d running ?

Are you ABSOLUTELY, 100%, _completely_ sure you're using the aklog that
came with OpenAFS 1.4 and not something from one the apparantly billions
of prepackaged Linux OpenAFS distributions?  I ask because the the aklog
that comes with 1.4 works fine without krb524d, but some of the aklogs
in some of the Linux packages do not.

--Ken