[OpenAFS] Has anyone backported 1.4 release to debian sarge

Matthew Cocker matt@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Tue, 08 Nov 2005 13:23:59 +1300

I have just down loaded from sid this morning and has got 1.4rc4. It
compiled fine on sarge so i guess your new upload will filter through
the system soon and I can just use that.

Thanks

Matt