[OpenAFS] JAFS - Java Documentation for AFS

Peter Somogyi psomogyi@gamax.hu
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:02:30 +0100

Hi,

> But one Problem is still there:
>
>  	 private static Token token;
>
> 	 public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
> 		token  = new Token("xxx", "xxx", "xx");
>          	token.klog();
> 	 }

I haven't tested that klog method, and you don't have to call it (its effect should be the same as "klog <user>" in command line).
JAFS member methods use internally created tickets.
The only exception is the class ACL (and the File* classes - but they are not usable), which needs that external authentication (we use a separate bash script on cron to do that).

Basically those functions should work surely which exist in src/JAVA/classes/testAFS.java (I've tested them on different platforms...).

Peter