[OpenAFS] AFS and Apache Virtual Directory

Suman Kansakar suman.kansakar@gmail.com
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:39:50 -0600

Does anybody have any experience with using an AFS directory as a
virtual directory of an Apache server running on Linux? If yes, could
you give me some pointers on making this work? Just for the sake of
trying, I created a symlink inside the /var/www/html directory that
points to the AFS directory. I can browse the directory fine as a root
or any other user, but Apache refuses to recognize it. It has to do
with authentication I believe, but not sure on how to tackle this
problem.

Thanks.