[OpenAFS] afs vs nfs

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:00:14 -0600

Please don't. Or rather please don't "compile your own" and leave it at
that...=20

If you're going to go to that effort, please put it into a Wiki topic on
the AFS wiki so that everyone can benefit. A side by side
comparison/pros/cons/etc. would be very useful. That will also mean it
might have some chance of being kept up and maintained.=20

-- Nathan

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20