[OpenAFS] AFS and Apache Virtual Directory

Suman Kansakar suman.kansakar@gmail.com
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:42:25 -0600

Thank you all for your suggestions.

After fiddling around with it a little bit and checking for all the
suggested fixes, I realize that my problem is more of my Apache 2.0
installation problem than AFS authentication at this point. I do have
the "FollowSymLinks" option set on my configuration, however Apache
refuses to do that. I even created a symlink to a directory on the
same filesystem and Apache still gives me permission denied error.
I'll keep working on it this weekend and see what gives.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Suman