[OpenAFS] AFS and Apache Virtual Directory

Todd Lewis utoddl@email.unc.edu
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:45:10 -0500

If you are running with SELinux enabled, try disabling SELinux and see
what happens. I know Apache on Fedora Core 4 out of the box won't follow
symlinks in AFS. You can make it do that, but you have to convince it
you really want to. Disabling it is just for testing to see if that's
the issue.
--
Todd_Lewis@unc.edu