[OpenAFS] MIT krb5 utilities don't acquire afs tokens

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Fri, 07 Oct 2005 12:10:48 -0400

Please make sure you CC the list on all replies..  I'm not the only
one who can help you!

"ph rhole oper" <slitbit@fastmail.fm> writes:

> Why use pam if the 2.0 kit does the job?

The 2.0 kit requires you to run "aklog" by hand.  I thought you
wanted to automate the process.

> So, it seems like im the only one facing this specific problem, and i
> should myself write the patches.Sounds strange since
>  MIT krb5 & OpenAFS looks like a popular choice.or has everybody moved
>  to heimdal?!

Um, no, you're not the only one.  There are lots of options out
there.  Go read the archives for other people's solutions.  A lot
depends on your server OS and which pam module(s) you use or have
available.

-derek