[OpenAFS] idiotic openafs on OS X question

Coy Hile coy.hile@coyhile.ca
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 21:56:32 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, this is a *really* stupid question, but I cannot think of an answer.
I've done a 'sudo make package' when building various releases on OS X to
create OpenAFS.pkg then install that using the builtin installer mechanism.
My question is this.  For those of you running with OS X cliens, how do you
easily upgrade/uninstall the OS X clients?   When an app puts all its stuff
in one folder, simply nuking that folder removes it, but the OpenAFS install
appears to put things in multiple (at least two that I can find) places
on disk.

Again, apols for the newbie question.

--
Coy Hile