[OpenAFS] idiotic openafs on OS X question

Keith Johnston keith@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:05:02 +1300

Hi Coy;
	If I want to find out where a package puts it's files I use an
application called OSX Package Manager from osxgnu.org it is quite old
but still worked when I used it on my test 10.4 box it can make,
install and delete packages.
	Much of the stuff installed by openafs is either in /Library/OpenAFS
or /private/var/db/openafs. There is also startup items in
Library/StartupItems and some links and executables in /usr/bin and
/usr/sbin plus there is also a package receipt in /Library/Receipts.
	I think if you want to upgrade the package you just install the new
one over the top of the existing  one, I am not aware of a need to
remove the old one first:-). I have used OSPM to remove this and other
packages and it seems to do the job.

Keith