[OpenAFS] OpenAFS and krb5 docs

Richard Wallace rwallace@thewallacepack.net
Sun, 09 Oct 2005 00:06:51 -0700

Hello all,

I'm looking for documentation on how to use MIT-Krb5 with OpenAFS.  The
best result I get from Google are references in a post to this mailing
list
(https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/openafs-info/2002-March/003872.html)
from more than three years ago.  Are these still good references to use
with the 1.4rc6 release or are there more updated docs?

I plan to test and deploy on a Gentoo Linux fileserver with a mix of
Linux, Windows and OS X clients.  The Linux and Windows machines are all
desktop workstations, but quite a few of the OS X clients are laptops.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rich