[OpenAFS] service principal question

Neulinger, Nathan nneul@umr.edu
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:50:30 -0500

You just need to remember to update kadm5.acl if you decide to use a
different name (assuming you're using mit k5), as the default install of
that I believe gives krb db admin rights for all princs to */admin.=20

University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216
=20