[OpenAFS] OS 10.4 and Kerberos 5 aklog

Mike Bydalek mbydalek@contentconnections.com
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:53:54 -0700

Hello.

I know there has been a lot of talk lately regarding OpenAFS and 10.4
Tiger and how it's not ready, etc.  We only have a few 10.4 machines and
I decided to try and get OpenAFS working on them.  I did get everything
built properly using the cvs branch for OS 10, but the only thing
remaining is an aklog that supports Kerberos 5.  The one that I
downloaded from this thread
<https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/openafs-info/2005-October/019647.html>
didn't work and still wanted to connect to port 4444.

If it would work, I would enable Kerberos 4 for the time being, but I'd
really rather not.  Does anyone have any aklog source that builds on
10.4 that supports Kerberos 5 tickets?  Or if it is in CVS and it just
didn't get built, instructions on how to do that would be great as well.

Thanks.

-Mike